I didn’t crop them this time, because lazy. 😀
I’m feeling less depressed of late, partially due to a very important conversation I had with my significant other last month. Therefore, my lists a little more cheerful and I had more fun filling them, though they were still somewhat challenging.
This list should really just serve as evidence of the manic high I’m riding at the moment, since I had far less difficulty coming up with ways to fill a page as demanding as “ways I love to have fun.” This one is split between two pages, with pretty little snowy scenes alongside.
- This one is NEW. It started in Iowa with my friend Jess, who maintains a guest room for me for when I go home. I don’t know what happened, but I blame her, and now I can’t stop with the clothes and the shoes and the new products.
- Watching my shows.
- Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Law & Order: SVU, Sex and the City, Family Guy, True Blood… whatever’s striking my fancy.
- Reading books (even though I have trouble keeping at it these days).
- Writing my own books.
- Goin’ out drankin’, which I plan to do far more of.
- Riding my bike (before I fucked up my stupid body).
- Nothing is the same since my accident. I actually feel very lost.
- Go(ing) out to eat at new restaurants. I love food.
- Daydreaming. It’s like heroin.
- Road trips and traveling.
- Cooking and baking, which I plan to do more of.
- Talking to Zero (my S.O.).
Page two was where I started to lose steam, and I realize it’s because I just don’t do much to cheer myself up anymore, so I amended the title to “what I wish I did more of.”
- I used to be thoroughly addicted to cardio. I miss it.
- New, more challenging recipes and techniques.
- Experimenting with hair and makeup.
- Dressing up.
- I’m getting a taste of this at work, as I build my wardrobe. I didn’t think losing the uniform would be so much fun.
- Learning new things.
- Honestly, I may never go back to school, but I don’t want to stop learning and knowing.
- Entertaining my animals.
- Socializing with friends.
- Writing letters.
- I have a cousin in prison I should really write to…
So there’s that!